Please read these terms and conditions carefully before making your booking. By making a booking with us, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions as they may be modified and posted on our web site from time to time as well as other information contained in the website and shown on your vouchers.
If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions then regrettably you may not place an order via our website.
To place an order you must follow the ordering procedures set out on the order page of our website. All orders must be placed at least 48 hours in advance of your departure.
- You confirm that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing the Service from the Supplier will be correct, that the credit or debit card which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of the Service. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your credit or debit card details before providing you with the Service. If validation cannot be obtained and payment is not made, we reserve the right to cancel the booking
- It is your responsibility to check the details of your booking on the voucher prior to travel and inform us if there are any errors. We cannot be held responsible if the details entered at the time of placing your request are incorrect. Make sure that the dates and times are correct and the arrival time is NOT the time the plane departures from your country. You must present this voucher to the driver at the start of your journey. The supplier can refuse the transfer if your booking voucher is not shown.
- For bicycles and wheelchairs to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO FIND MY DRIVER
- A person will be outside the airport’s arrival passenger exit, waiting until you take your luggage. If you have a lost luggage and/or you see that it is getting you long to exit please either contact our driver who is waiting or call our offices. The driver will be holding a name board.~
- Even if the flight is delayed, the driver will be at the airport at the new time of arrival. If you do know that your flight will be delayed, please inform us in any way. If you have any problems finding the driver you can call (+357) 24622000 for assistance (or 99561146 for Emergencies). If the flight is more than 8 hours delayed, then the booking will be cancelled and 50% refund of the journey will be given.
- Changes to and errors in advertised and confirmed prices and other website details sometimes occur. You must check the price of your chosen transfers at the time of booking.
- Prices quoted are per vehicle – except in the case of shuttle transfers where per person rates are quoted.
AMENDMENTS / CANCELLATIONS / SPECIAL REQUESTS
- Amendments can be made directly online up to 2 days prior to the first (or only) sector of your transfer booked date. There is no charge for amendments
- Cancellations can be made directly online up to 2 days prior to the first (or only) sector of your transfer booked date. There is no charge for cancellations made 2 days prior your journey
- If you want to cancel your booking less than two days before your arrival flight OR cancel the return journey when the first leg of the journey has been completed, there is a charge of 50% of the whole paid price.
- Refunds will processed as soon as possible. We do commit that the refund will be completed at the latest of 15 days.
- Whilst we will try to assist, we cannot guarantee that any requests for amendments will be met. Charges may apply. Cancellations can be made directly online at any time prior to the first (or only) sector of your transfer booked date. Charges may apply. Amendments and cancellations can only be accepted in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Supplier concerned.
- If you have any special requests, please let us know at the time of booking, however we cannot guarantee that they will be met and we will have no liability to you if they are not.
- If you have a wheelchair or bicycles with you, please do not proceed with the automated booking system. Please send us an email to email@example.com. One of our staff will make the booking and arrangements for you and confirm via email. Please note that unfortunately we do not have vehicles available for motor scouters/wheelchairs but only for foldable ones.
- We will inform you as soon as reasonably possible if the Supplier needs to make a significant change to your confirmed Services or to cancel them. We will also use all reasonable efforts to find alternative suitable Services for you at no extra cost, but we will have no further liability to you.
- We act as a booking agent. As such, we accept no responsibility for the actual provision of services. Our responsibilities are limited to publishing information on our website about the Services the Suppliers supply; passing on reservation information to Suppliers and informing you of any enforced changes to the terms of your booking. We accept no responsibility for any information about the transfers that we pass on to you in good faith. We accept no liability for any illness, injury, death or loss of any kind. This includes loss, damage or theft of any luggage or personal belongings you or your party may be carrying. Any claim for loss, injury, illness or death should be pursued with the Supplier directly or may be covered under the terms of your insurance. We only accept liability to you for claims which arise solely as a result of our own negligence.
- Descriptions of transfers provided are taken from information provided to us by the Supplier and we do not accept responsibility for any inaccuracies in such information, nor can liability be accepted for changes to facilities which are not communicated to us by the Supplier.
- The supplier might send a bigger or similar car to the image advertised in the booking process.
- Force majeure means that neither we nor the Supplier will pay you compensation if we or the Supplier have to cancel or change any Service because of unforeseeable circumstances beyond our or the Supplier’s control. These can include, but are not limited to, accidents and related delays, unplanned marches, demonstrations and organised disruption, police operations, unforeseen road hazards, terrorist activity and its consequences or the threat of such activity, riot, the act of any government or other national or local authority, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions or other similar events outside our or the Supplier’s control.
- The driver can refuse to board you if any of the passengers is drunk, is not properly dressed, is very sick, vomiting or sickness is contagious. In this case, only 50% of the journey will be refunded.
- If you have extra weight luggage or more than the normal amount of luggage (1 suitcase and 1 handbag for each passenger), then there could be an extra charge, especially if another car is required to be booked in order to transfer your belongings.
- No pets or animals are allowed in the cars.
- Roof racks might be used in order to transfer your belongings.
- If your flight is diverted, we recommend that you contact our 24 hour helpline (+357 24622000 or (+357 99561146) as soon as possible as they may be able to assist you in finding alternative transfer arrangements. Please note that neither we nor the supplier will be liable to pay for such alternative arrangements. Subject to their terms and conditions, it is the responsibility of the airline to transport you to your original destination airport.
- The price does not include any food and drinks , any fees to enter museums, photographs etc. No tour guide is needed.
- If you wish to rely on any variations to these terms and conditions, you should ensure that such variations are agreed with us in writing as soon as possible.
- We reserve the right to use any car (or cars) for your transportation as long as it can carry all the passengers and their belongings. Bigger cars can be used to transfer small groups or more than one smaller cars to carry a big group. All cars are in excellent condition and have passed all safety checks.
- We may transfer or subcontract any or all of our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions at any time.
- We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on our website, following which all use of our website will be governed by the new version. You must check the terms and conditions on the website regularly. The terms governing the purchase of any Service will be the terms in place at the time of your order.
- A person who is not a party to our agreement or the agreement with the Supplier has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of either agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of another party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
- If any provision or term of these terms and conditions shall become or be declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, such term or provision shall be deleted but all other terms will remain valid.
- Our terms and conditions and your use of our web site are governed by the laws of Cyprus, and in the event of any dispute under our contract, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Cyprus courts.
- Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under this agreement does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.